Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So. I am sitting here, pantsless and a little frustrated.
I can't seem to remember where I put my PJ pants :( (Which they are fantastic, btw. Warm, fuzzy, with reindeers)



I'm really trying to only blog once a day! But, then I get these ideas, and I want to say something. It ends badly, with me feverishly typing at the computer.



Somethingstore.com ... Use with caution.
You basically send in ten dollars, and then send you something... crazy stuff.
But, DUDE. I feel like I won the lottery. They sent me a $60 scarf.
What up.

Hey, wow, my head is hitting that point of sleep. Remember, like I said in the last blog? Me and that narcolepsy thing?
That was so cool. I was sitting here thinking about how I feel like it's going to be another insomnia night... How I'll wake up tired, but unable to sleep. and then BOOM. Sleep. sleep... Soo.

This was awfully short. And possibly pointless...

But there's just not much more awakeness in me!

Jesus is beautiful.

I'm really fascinated by the Holy Spirit right now

I just have this ethereal, breath-taking image of It in my head.

I like thinking about that ^_^

When I was a little child, I was bothered by wondering what God did all those years before creating the world. Can you even imagine the boredom? Me neither.

Eventually, I solved the problem. I created this image of God sitting there, pen in hand, writing out every minute detail of life in a ginormous volume. Then, I would picture finding a chapter with my name. Isn't that intense? To have a WHOLE chapter?

Love it.

Anyway,
I want it to be Christmas, so I can run into the sea



Goodnight lovebirds!

1 comment: