Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nucleated

Well. I honestly don't have much interesting things to say!!! Yesterday, I woke up and studied for Bio lab, and then went and took the test. It was okay. But after that I dissected a sheep's eyeball! It smelled bad, BUUT it was like jello! the vitreous humor was literally like jello and the little lens was connected to it. sweet stuff.

Can't remember what I did after that... but Amanda Pierce overdosed. So that was nice and dramatic. I stopped by the hospital to comfort Kiley while she was waiting.

Doug was over so we all ended up just hanging out watching him play Fallout. We watched house which was pretty fantastic! I fell asleep on the couch..woke up about 2 and started talking to mikey in my sleep about some girl being too loud..then I realized I was talking in my sleep and apologized and went to bed. weird lol.

Annnyyywayyyy. Slept in today and then rushed off to school. Class was pretty nonchalant so I don't know what to say really... Buut afterwards Dan came over and we all watched the Covenant. Which was really crappy although Mike George said it would be good... lol. It sucked. big time. and we had pizza which did not suck! Then Dan left (after I had a pms outburst) and now Mikey and I are watching American idol. Adam is fantastic as always!!! he's gonna win just fyi

Sooo that's really my boring life right now lol. Nucleated is the word I created yesterday btw. It's when a person is exposed to nuclear radiation.

anyways. miss you guys :(
Love you!
amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice, disgusting, breakfast posting LOL. But the sheep eyeball story kinda got to me while I was eating berries on my torte. And by torte, I mean cake. And, yes, I'm having cake for breakfast. Two days in a row. But it feels better if you call it torte.

    Who was being too loud in your sleep? Or was it an out of body experience and it was you?

    What kind of pizza did you guys have? I wonder it they deliver from here? You should watch The Express. We watched it on the plane; think you guys would like it. And Dan, too.

    I got scared when you started talking about Idol. Thought you were going to give it away. Whew, no spoilers. Be more careful next time. ;)

    Sorry to hear about Amanda Pierce. Tell her and Kiley we're thinking about them, praying for them, and that we'll have to get together when I get back.

    Thanks for posting. It's nice to wake up to. Even if it was a bit gross, sheep eyeballs and all. I'm glad we didn't have jello for breakfast. I would have to have hurled. May never have jello again. Thanks for that. Thanks a lot. (That last part was Dad)

    Ciao, Baby! Have a great day and tell the boys to stop being so lame by not posting. Tell them to be more like you. In that way, not tickets or tidy. ;) Mwah! And Daddy-o sends ente e-nices.

    ReplyDelete