Thursday, April 30, 2009

Insert Interesting Title

Welllll. Honest to God, my days without you are completely boring. Wednesday I woke up and went to work, then worked out, then back to work. Sooo. Wednesday was extremely uninteresting *except for the 15 $ giftcard to starbucks my manager gave me :D*

Todayyy, I went straight to school after waking up. Picked up a bunch of books from the library and ...bum bum bumm
TALKED TO YOU ON THE PHONE!!! yes it's true. It is surprisingly antagonizing to not be able to just call you whenever. I don't know how many times I've picked up my cell and been like "wait..."
Anyway. After that I experienced the most painful eyebrow wax of my life. The brows LOOK better then they ever have...Minus the red marks. Yeah. Pain. Pain. Pain. I have neosporin on my eyelids. Basically. Hate that woman. Never goin back.
Watched Yes Man with Dan, Dom, Matt, Mikey, Yott, and Kristen, which was fun. After they all left the Trippin Redheaded Trio watched blindness. It was an extremely intense movie, in which they never really gave you the answer. Which was aggravating. So the end to my two days :D lol

I realize these are extremely boring I'm just honestly trying to keep mom and dad in the loop of my life

I love you guys!

Peace
amanda

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Amanda! And congrats on the atta-girl at work.

    You watched Blindness? Ew, I didn't want you guys to see that. I found it disturbing. We had to fast-forward several parts.

    It was great to talk to you on the phone! Keep the updates coming.

    Love,
    Daddy-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Baby Girl! It's Day 5 in Rome and I'm trying to drag my tired bones out of bed. Thanks for the post. It's not boring at all. I like being in on the loop of you life no matter how. Congrats on being such a fabulous employee! But I already knew you were fabulous.

    Miss and love you,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete