Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mutant RedHead?

Oh, hello!

It's been a while hasn't it? Poor blog.

Yeah, this whole "Christmas-NewYears" thing swept me away to South Carolina and Florida. (sunburn in December. Interesting.)
It's the redheaded skin. It's the worst.
No one should have to suffer from redhead skin.
It's pale. Ghostly so. It's terrifying.
And it burns unnaturally easy. Like it wants to be burnt. Like it wants to hurt me.
And it's sensitive. And for some reason turns red easily.
Like, okay, seriously? My hair is already obnoxiously red, why are you following suit, dear skin? (Is suit spelled differently in that context?)

They say red hair is a genetic mutation.
Who says? I don't know. MLIA for one thing.
Maybe... It is the beginning of a metamorphosis into a fiery phoenix!!!
Maybe we are all some crazy pre-form of Jean Grey. (Gray?)
If so, I'm just waiting for Professor X to show up.
Or maybe it's the slow progression into becoming a Strawberry Shortcake Doll.

I hate those dolls.

So, anyway. I wanted to talk about New Years resolutions. I was thinking of writing an opinion article about it for The News Record, but wrote something WAY cooler. Trust me. Did I mention I wrote an article for the News Record? (Right, right???? Extra points if you heard that in Ted Moesby's voice.)

Uhm, but unnaturally enough, I'm blogged out!

I'm surviving on a total of 14 hours of sleep for the last three nights.
And I haven't had coffee since this morning.

*passes out*

No comments:

Post a Comment