Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disassociation

I was driving around looking for parking earlier. There were two cop cars at this one house I drove by. There was also this kid. He had some hair, and it was curly and big. This kid was being hand-cuffed against the cop car. His face was calm.

1+2+2=5. It is 1:22 as I write. That little equation is what always goes through my head when I check the time.

My fingers are almost numb. It is possibly in the 50's in my apartment. Hurrah for saving gas.

I broke my thumb nail because of the cold and because of my laptop. The real blame goes to my backpack for being difficult, though. It is a pretty bad break. And also it hurt.

I'm hungry. Very hungry. It's possible that I haven't had food in years. I am that hungry.

That is life past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment