Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surrender

I've done it. I've given into this blogging obsession that abounds around here.

This is so strange! I've gone back about three years to the xangaing years... ahh. Those were the days. Well. In a way. I suppose every farewell to the past is a good thing. Even if we have to wave goodbye to the good as well as the bad...

Anywho. I suppose that I should explain my name here. Well, actually three names. We'll start with super trooper. Wait, I lied. I want to start with Loony Daray. Translated loosely (from me piecing together some very weak Latin), it says Dark Insanity. This all goes back to my old friend Jessica (online friend). She was obsessed with pirates (as was everyone on our little forum), and she gave everyone pirate names! Mine was Aimie Swindler the Loon-Loony on deck. After that Loony became my gamer name/online name. para exemple, when I play Zelda I am always Loony instead of Link. Then I got bored of that and lengthened it. SO...yeah!

BTW, it's going to be very hard for me to continue typing properly and what not. All the years of AIM language have really inhibited my typing talent.

Anyway, the url for my site is DreamingOfFire. This goes way back to when I created my first website on xanga. Ever since then, every url has been the same. Xanga, myspace, photobucket, etc. (except I did have a second xanga dedicated solely to my writing that had a different unmentionable name). I'm not really sure what the story behind it is, except that I'm something of a pyromaniac.

Now back to the blog name! Super Trooper. Years and years ago, when I was Superchick's first number one fan (still am, loves), this was my favorite song. When the album first came out and I somehow got a hold of it, I fell in love with this song. (track 4 I think?). I would listen to it in my room and dance around and jump. The love has never died between us. My license plate has a plaque (soon to be put on) that says Super trooper 4 Jesus :D

anyway. the name explaining is done. that's all you guys get! I hope the parentheses weren't too annoying. I never realized how heavily I rely on them, but it is pretty ridiculous!

Sooo....
I guess that's all for me. I'll try not to post toooo much but I am one heck of a frequent blogger.

oh I do gotta should out a holla to God for all this snow and ice! it's absoluely beautiful on the one hand, and saved me from a calculus exam on the other!

alright
lots of love and hugs to everyone because my heart is bursting from this dive back into the blogging world! makes me love you all tons :D (Weird how i say "you all" even though i don't have any readers yet... oh well)
loony out!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That's my baby! Welcome back to the blogging world! I think I need to get back into this.. I've been slacking on Facebook. I really can't wait to see what comes out of this wonderful blog. I love you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMANDA HAS A BLOG!!! (Though, I'm pretty sure you already knew that)

    I just have to say that I would LOVE to see Navy the fairy pop of Link's shirt (or from wherever Navy actually spawns) and say, "Hey Loony!" I bet that's priceless!

    To quote Daniel, "Welcome back to the blogging world!" :)

    ReplyDelete